Fallen forum friends

wuzzzer

I don’t remember ever interacting with johnlw7 (he didn’t post much) but the thread linked below is especially poignant and worth reading through.  Also, underscores the warm support on this forum and something to remember when discussions devolve into arguments - political or otherwise.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 1:00 PM, 001 said:

@m00n    @TheEAR 

have all been gone for several years   , We cannot speculate of course since they may no longer want to participate ,

if anyone has any good or bad news , please report . tx

LOL... I'm still alive and kicking.  Little older, a few more wrinkles.  I still have all my Reference 7s.  I just have not been here in a VERY long time.  You know, life changes, move from one place to another, divorce a long time ago, new things and hobbies. Yadee Yadaa.  😁

I still have my Harman Kardon AVR7200... Which I would like to replace actually.  Get something more modern that has updated technologies in it like bluetooth, wireless etc.  Want to be able to go into the receivers settings without having to use some kind of RGB output.  Would be nice to be able to use an android app to modify settings... But hey... That's an entirely different post!  

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, m00n said:

LOL... I'm still alive and kicking.  Little older, a few more wrinkles.  I still have all my Reference 7s.  I just have not been here in a VERY long time.  You know, life changes,  

Very Happy to hear From you -tx for answering the Call -

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/1/2024 at 10:50 PM, wuzzzer said:

Sorry to bring up a depressing thread but with the start of 2024 I was wondering if anyone knew of any members to add.  😟

With all due respect, this is the sadest post ever,  Happy New Year.

2 hours ago, Gilbert said:

With all due respect, this is the sadest post ever,  Happy New Year.

I know.  But it’s good to keep up with who isn’t with us anymore.

• Like 1