Fallen forum friends

wuzzzer

I've wondered about Tommyboy.  Young guy off to Afghanistan as I recall.   Was a regular on CC&C.  I have sent him a couple of messages over the years with no response.  Hope he is well and enjoying other interest.

16 hours ago, Tarheel said:

I've wondered about Tommyboy.  Young guy off to Afghanistan as I recall.   Was a regular on CC&C.  I have sent him a couple of messages over the years with no response.  Hope he is well and enjoying other interest.

I too worried about his situation as we never heard from him after shipping off. That was until about 3 or 4 years back he surfaces to sell his gear.  If memory serves, he met a gal and moved into a smaller house that didn't allow large speakers. But regardless, he was alive and well.

16 hours ago, Tarheel said:

Goes by dandoyen now.

Screenshot_20240111_221322_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e442609a4d2bb092863fa0a332ff1c0f.jpg

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

No news from dozens and dozens of great members since ~ 2020, and it's not because they died.  

FYI, BSM is still alive. 

I wonder what coincided around that time? 

• Moderators
On 1/11/2024 at 5:41 AM, Tarheel said:

True, I liked Tommyboy. He was in the military and a young guy but could have gone through many changes/interest hope he is still around.

As far as many others, time passes and many here are not young so it's a normal progression like it or not we all get a turn.

RIP to those gone.

• Like 2

First time I've seen this thread.  That list of those gone is sad to think about.  I had no idea Roger passed.  Anyone want to share the brief details of that?  Seems it wasn't so long ago he and I were discussing that huge KP600 system that he has.

I would add CigarBum to the list.  Bob Greene from North Georgia who passed about two years ago.   Retired Railroad man that I visited often.  He had a cabin full of Klipsch.

jc

1 hour ago, jwc said:

First time I've seen this thread.  That list of those gone is sad to think about.  I had no idea Roger passed.  Anyone want to share the brief details of that?  Seems it wasn't so long ago he and I were discussing that huge KP600 system that he has.

I would add CigarBum to the list.  Bob Greene from North Georgia who passed about two years ago.   Retired Railroad man that I visited often.  He had a cabin full of Klipsch.

jc

@CIGARBUM

• 1 month later...