La Scala Build

EvCo

Good Evening,

I just wanted to post a thank you to the forum. I have been in the process of building a set of clone La Scalas over the past couple months and have read many of your threads to find necessary specs, prints, etc... Years ago, while helping my uncle set up for an event he was DJing, I was taken aback by his set of La Scalas. I got married back in August and asked him to borrow them for the wedding not knowing he had sold them years ago. He pointed me in the direction of his friend who had bought them and I was able to use them. Long story short, I got bit pretty hard by the Klipsch bug recently. 

-Evan

Snapchat-1572780679.jpg

• Like 18

I'll get some more pictures posted this evening. The mid-horns are composite k-401's. I sourced them from critesspeakers.com, they call them c-401's. $300 for a pair. They have an online store on the website but I did have to email a company representative to set up a purchase order.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, EvCo said:

The mid-horns are composite k-401's. I sourced them from critesspeakers.com, they call them c-401's. $300 for a pair.

Wow good to know I had missed this somehow thanks the La Scala in the first post looks great looking forward to additional pics!

Specs:

Woofer - Eminence 15C

Squawker - Atlas PD5VH mounted to Crites C-401 horn

Tweeter - Crites CT120

Crossover - Crites A/4500

Maple plywood

Edited by EvCo
Left out crossover
  • Like 1