Chorus 2's DC Area

thebes

heres another line from the LISTING         "   These speakers sound amazing, with crisp detailed treble and midrange, very impactful bass, and are perfect for any type of music. These are not small speakers, they will rock your world!  "   -

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

they'd be yours for for $2300 ??

No I wasn't being serious trying to carry over some sarcasm from another thread. I actually sold a pair about 7 or 8 years ago now in similar condition with replacement Crites crossovers and tweeters for $975-- My main speakers for several years love the walnut veneer. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jjptkd said:

No I wasn't being serious trying to carry over some sarcasm from another thread. I actually sold a pair about 7 or 8 years ago now in similar condition with replacement Crites crossovers and tweeters for $975-- My main speakers for several years love the walnut veneer. 

sorry my sarcasm radar was acting up!  if you were serious i would have offered you my walnut chorus 2 for $2298 & saved a dollar!  ;)   $2000+ is ridiculous for chorus/2 IMO,  but those do look to be very nice. 

the first ad was gone because the posting expired,  means it was on there for 45-60 days with no sale & the current link is almost 1 month old...   the proclamations of them being too expensive for a quick sale is pretty accurate in this case.

• Thanks 2