SINGLE SPEAKER HERESY II ALL FOUR COMPONENTS WITHOUT THE CABINET(BOX)

MARK MARS

Selling woofer, mid, tweeter, crossover from a single HERESY II speaker as the box has water damage on top that never got inside (stupid plant people)!

Can ship USPS with insurance to be signed pickup by only the buyers name and no one else.

Woofer is packaged with a thin panel of wood to prevent any damage with pictures taken of the packing process.

If you want the cabinet(box) as pictured with all items mounted, and nothing else, I can ship that as pictured with all items mounted as from factory knowing the weight shipping cost to be determined by your address due to the latest shipping costs. I package the front of the cabinet(box) with a thin panel of wood to prevent any damage with pictures taken of the packing process.

$98

Raymond, Washington 98577

NOTE SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS (sorry but due to losses that I have had...)

Continental USA only

No forwarding address or companies.

No APO's

PAYMENT:

By agreement 

k1.jpg

k5.jpg

k2.jpg

k4.jpg

ks1.jpg

ks2.jpg

kmidnumber.jpg

Edited by MARK MARS
Price change ,

12 minutes ago, MARK MARS said:

How do I  repost in the Garage Sale section of the forum? Cannot figure out the procedure!

You may need to have a minimum post count to be able to start a topic in the garage sale section.

5, 10 ....I'm not sure