Historical Klipsch Info

Dave A

I was sitting here today going through some Klipsch files I have accumulated over the years. Some I have found once and never can find them again and finding them the first time was a lot of hassle. So what I am proposing is to start a thread with sub categories relevant to specific speakers as a sort of clearing house for information. I know how hard it is to find some info and I am betting many here have had this problem too. Any interest?  Before I do I have a problem. Much of what I found was in PDF format which I can post. The other option would be to take screen captures and post those but I have no idea how much storage I have left on the Klipsch server. How do I find out what is left for my storage?

I am not interested in PWK paper type things as that is not at all my intent. It would be on specific vintage or pro speakers. I intend for the subject material to be focused on those needing to know about specific speaker models. There are dibs and dabs of things in the forum but you can spend days trying to find that topic you once read here. It seems search engines are broken everywhere into something that finds everything but what you asked for.

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees
46 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Of course the PWK papers are relevant to Klipsch history. But they are already covered in the forum. Here are four examples of things I found hard to find either at all or in decent resolution.

Evolution of Cornwall.pdf 203.49 kB · 4 downloads Quartet Floorstanding Speaker.pdf 461.36 kB · 2 downloads LSI split complete.pdf 336.13 kB · 4 downloads CW Time Line MK 070522.pdf 10.44 kB · 4 downloads

Who put these together?

1 hour ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

I thought the timelines were authored by@JRH, and originally part of a series of interviews done with Damon Payne for his Klipsch fan site. Early 2000’s maybe. 

I will have to look those up. That was way before I was really interested in Klipsch.