Historical Klipsch Info

Dave A

• Klipsch Employees
44 minutes ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

I just realized those time lines are embedded in the Klipsch Data thread which is already pinned. All of that information was validated by Jim and Mark Kaufman.

Really?  That would be awesome. We probably would have to add to them to bring them up to current. 

13 hours ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

I just realized those time lines are embedded in the Klipsch Data thread which is already pinned. All of that information was validated by Jim and Mark Kaufman.

Maybe I need to go over to the Klipsch Data Thread you reference and start reading. The Museum post counts are so small compared to the regular forum that I have just kind of ignored them. To be honest I am kind of regretting even beginning this and it certainly was not my intent to heap more on Jim who already has more then he can handle on his plate. What started out as a thought I had while I was going through files looks to have been done in part already. I think I would just like this thread to go away so one of you Mods know how to make it happen

The thread I was talking about is in this section. It's the last pinned thread.

Maybe just need a new thread like the crossover schematic thread. Basically a data dump with an index on the first page showing what page has what stuff.