Klipsch KSW-12 Amplifier Repair

ngen33r

This KSW-12 has been fully repaired and recapped. It is ready to replace a defective amp or aging. I am offering a trade-in on this.

$85+Shipping with 1 year warranty.

Buyer agrees to send defective plate core after purchasing. (This allows me to repair it for someone else)

20220123_154631.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

ngen33r, I would be interested in your KSW 12 rebuilt plate that you had. Is it still available? Visually, your plate unit matches mine.  S/N 12KSW—01140206
The external 1.5A fuse was blown on my KWS 12.  Absolutely could not find any like kind fuses near me. It was a long shot but I was able to locate 1.25A, and yep that smoked immediately.
After removing my plate this morning, and just a visual look over, it appears a bit of smoke has been leaking out of the larger caps. I currently have the plate assy removed from my unit

Please respond.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 4:13 PM, ngen33r said:

This KSW-12 has been fully repaired and recapped. It is ready to replace a defective amp or aging. I am offering a trade-in on this.

$85+Shipping with 1 year warranty.

Buyer agrees to send defective plate core after purchasing. (This allows me to repair it for someone else)

20220123_154631.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...