Receiver to go with my Klipsch speakers for a home theater.

Dabrry0523

Hello everyone, so I am just starting to get into home theater related gear, but I should describe my set up, okay, so at the present time, I have 2 rf-7 iii’s, 1 rc-64 iii, and then 1 or 2 504 surrounds, and then 2 Klipsch rp-600m bookshelf’s, that will be apart of a home theater, I am putting together in my basement. I should also add that I have 7 Klipsch cdt-5800 c II, in ceiling speakers, to cover the height effects… for Atmos and auro-3d/a vog channel above my head for gaming, and any movie that supports auro 3d… but I am looking for a good receiver to power all of those speakers, in one box, where I am also hoping to just plug in each 3.5 mm cable into the back of the receiver, and have the receiver drive all of those speakers… now I do have the possibility of using 2 amps, as well, if I want to throw more amps to part of the set up.   Where I also want to mention I will need this avr to be fully hdmi 2.1 (gaming vrr, allm, 4K 120hz) on about 2-3 ports…which if I don’t have that many ports I can deal with that, by just manually changing cords in my avr….  But what I want to really get an answer to is will the Denon x8500ha be able to output enough power without addition amplifiers, to power all of my speakers, for an Atmos movie. If it’s not can anyone recommend a different receiver to look into/a solution for powering that many speakers, that I do not want to give too much juice to do to speak, but enough to fill a room, with sound, and properly placed Atmos effects…

Edited by Dabrry0523

Hello everyone, so I am just starting to get into home theater related gear, but I should describe my set up, okay, so at the present time, I have 2 rf-7 iii’s, 1 rc-64 iii, and then 1 or 2 504 surrounds, and then 2 Klipsch rp-600m bookshelf’s, that will be apart of a home theater, I am putting together in my basement. I should also add that I have 7 Klipsch cdt-5800 c II, in ceiling speakers, to cover the height effects… for Atmos and auro-3d/a vog channel above my head for gaming, and any movie that supports auro 3d… but I am looking for a good receiver to power all of those speakers, in one box, where I am also hoping to just plug in each 3.5 mm cable into the back of the receiver, and have the receiver drive all of those speakers… now I do have the possibility of using 2 amps, as well, if I want to throw more amps to part of the set up.   Where I also want to mention I will need this avr to be fully hdmi 2.1 (gaming vrr, allm, 4K 120hz) on about 2-3 ports…which if I don’t have that many ports I can deal with that, by just manually changing cords in my avr….  But what I want to really get an answer to is will the Denon x8500ha be able to output enough power without addition amplifiers, to power all of my speakers, for an Atmos movie. If it’s not can anyone recommend a different receiver to look into/a solution for powering that many speakers, that I do not want to give too much juice to do to speak, but enough to fill a room, with sound, and properly placed Atmos effects…
The new Onkyo line up has a Klipsch optimized mode where you tell the AVR which speakers you have. Not exactly sure what it does but they also have Dirac. The problem is finding one. I managed to get a RZ 50 on eBay yesterday. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Wow, 

Sounds like you asking a lot for a receiver. You seem to be looking a 14.1. Most top out at 13.2. 

I did hear the Onkyo was picked as home theater receiver of the year by that Andrew Robinson guy. 

As far as the Denon..... Best bet contact Corey Harrison or Steve Due...Paducah Home Theater. Bought my Marantz SR 8500 from them.... Very happy with the entire experience 

But that's just me talking..... Again

George