Sold: MiniDSP DDRC88

NBPK402

I have 1 that I have owned for about 1 year (but only used for a couple of months due to my system is not completely made yet), in very good condition... I believe there is a little smudge or minute scratch on the top (I say I believe because it is boxed up ready to ship). It comes with all the MINIDSP XLR adapters, power cord, extra blocks for screw terminals,, and a remote too. With this box you can use it as a (8 channels input, and 8 channels for output...which means you can use a max of 8 in and 8 out. If you do 2 4 way speakers you are maxed due to 8 outputs used) crossover and also for Dirac (8 channels max). Dirac license and crossover license are included...all you will need to do is register with MiniDSP, and give them the serial number and they will transfer it from me to you.

I have 2 of these, but at this time I only need 1 (I purchased 2 because I was going to use them both for 5 channels biamped and for Dirac, and I am using a XiIica xp4080 for my front 3 channels, and the other channel will be used for subs down the road. The 2nd one is. Ot being used, but will be used for my surrounds once they are done. I have almost $1200 invested in one after all the options, US CUSTOMS fees, and shipping, plus I had to pay an additional $200 (so $1400 total) on top of that to get one to Mexico. I have a mail courier in Laredo that will deliver from Mexico to Laredo, and then ship it to the buyer.

I am asking $700 plus shipping from Laredo and PayPal fees. Offers and trades considered. 1154069652_othersidewithsomesmudgesontop.thumb.png.ec8e5614088e28588acea26bff5ebc08.png194538930_nicknotzoomedin.thumb.png.a46bda71aa8334c355f9a6d8a90f12f7.png

• Like 1

• NBPK402 changed the title to FS: MiniDSP DDRC88
  • 2 weeks later...
  • NBPK402 changed the title to Sold: MiniDSP DDRC88