Khorns signed by Paul Klipsch, worth ???

drawtheline55

I’ve got a set of 86 Khorns , their not signed by PWK , but I heard that they were designed by him , wonder what they would  be worth ? hehe ,If I were in the market, and I found a really clean stock set of signed Khorns,I’d definitely be willing to pay top dollar . Your situation may be a little different  , but it’s still cool to have his signature..🤓

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators
On 2/4/2022 at 4:31 PM, drawtheline55 said:

Again appreciate the responses, I am not looking to really sell them, just kind of threw it out there, sure do enjoy them.

PWK signed speakers (or baseballs for that matter) don't have terribly drastic effect on the value of speakers that I have seen. They do cause people to overlook a cosmetic issue in favor of getting those speakers. So there is some value in that. 

You do have a couple of PWK autographs and they are associated with the speakers, so I think you are going to have about the same amount of desirability for the speakers as if the actual labels were signed by PWK. 

There are autographed PWK items on eBay that come up a lot, signed photos, etc. I have seen them go from $10 to about $50 depending on what the item is, condition, legibility of signature.