No love for Firefox anymore on the Klipsch Forums?

Iteachstem

1 hour ago, Iteachstem said:

Is anyone else having issues posting, etc. using Firefox? 

I never had any issues until they "updated" the forum a while back.  For example, I can't post pictures or update the title of a post using Firefox. 

The Best Firefox Ever

Thanks for all of the feedback (and random comments, that's the real entertainment value here!)  I am running the latest version of Firefox, Windows 10 Pro (ugh!) and my laptop doesn't have any hardware/software issues.  So maybe it's just the Universe telling me I should freely hand over more user data to big tech companies! 

On the flipside to that, I just put together my first computer running Linux.  There is a little bit of a learning curve so far, but all in all I like it.  The only downside so far is that you can't stream content from Amazon at 1080... so, with Amazon's recent 15% increase in Prime, I will be dropping that. So, I guess I will be counting on Pirate Bay so I can watch the new Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power that's supposed to be here in September.

On 2/5/2022 at 8:17 AM, Iteachstem said:

On the flipside to that, I just put together my first computer running Linux.  There is a little bit of a learning curve so far, but all in all I like it.

What distro did you use? We have about 240+ linux desktops where I work, running Mint. Incredibly stable OS. I have some installs at home as well, incuding a couple that run my DAW.

My problems with Firefox is it's always memory dumped on me after a couple days.  I tend to keep a bunch of tabs open for days/weeks/months/years at a time.  Firefox always crashes after a day or two.  Chrome or Brave don't.

I want to love Firefox, but it just won't let me.