Highly Upgraded Pass 1B Amp Camps, 24V Custom PSU, and Whammy Preamp/HPa

Dneu2011

For sale is a completed class A Nelson Pass designed setup I put together with matching custom designed vinyl logos. 
I built the Whammy and PSU but did not build the amps originally. I did, however, upgrade them and check all solder joints.

Description of each piece is below:

- Whammy Headphone Amp/Preamp  is a Class A preamp designed by Wayne Colburne at Pass Labs. High quality parts and includes Preamp outs and a switch to go between headphone and preamp out. This can easily run low to high impedance headphones and makes a great high gain preamp.

- Amp Camp Revision #1 monoblock amps. These are highly modified with upgraded schematic part changes discussed on DIYaudio forums, adjusted for 24V input, and have an upgraded PSU I built.

- ACA PSU includes a torroidal Antek transformer with 200va and 20V secondaries for a steady 24V power to the amps. The power filtering is a Cap Multiplier supply that is a huge improvement over the original 19V supplies and newer 24V supplies recommended by Nelson. The PSU connects to the amps with special Umbilical cords I created.

Amps put out 10 watts of SMOOTH Class A and would work well with any 90db and higher efficiency speakers, especially Klipsch. RCA input only to the preamp and only one input. 

Any questions, just ask. I am only selling this setup as a set. Located in Houston, TX. I am asking $800 plus ship.

BD9A660D-C724-4051-89AE-4EE6359464A5.jpeg

CEF2E7F1-F6B4-4CD0-B33A-0F343559EF16.jpeg

E3060979-1667-4160-BB35-8E176F656B7F.jpeg