What's a Newbie gotta do to message?

PistolPete17

24 minutes ago, PistolPete17 said:

Been here a while reading. Just joined to message someone I heard might have a lead on a pair of K77's I've been looking for. When I try to message I get a notice that I'm allowed to message 0 times a day. Is this because I'm new? Need I post more to enable messaging?

Yes you need 6 posts here to enable the PMs...you only have 2 so far.

Edited by billybob

1 hour ago, PistolPete17 said:

Been here a while reading. Just joined to message someone I heard might have a lead on a pair of K77's I've been looking for. When I try to message I get a notice that I'm allowed to message 0 times a day. Is this because I'm new? Need I post more to enable messaging?

which Forum Member are you trying  to reach , we 'll get him to communicate with you 

Welcome to the Klipsch Forum -

15 hours ago, 001 said:

which Forum Member are you trying  to reach , we 'll get him to communicate with you 

Welcome to the Klipsch Forum -

Someone told me Jimjimbo occasionally has K77's for sale. Any help would be appreciated, but I can keep posting to get my privileges too.

Thanks for the help.

And FYI, K77's are for a pair of 1983 Lascalas. I've redone all electronics, refinished exterior (to original black), and braced the sides. Recently tried new tweeters (ct-125 to ct-120). About the same time I tried another crossover. One of these crossovers sounds best with the original K77 tweeters. I was looking for an extra pair that I could use the Crites diaphragm in and throw that into the mix.

Pete

• Like 1