MEH Synergy

• MEH Synergy changed the title to Hypex NC400 Monoblock AMPLIFIERS With THREE SETS OF FACEPLATES
On 2/5/2022 at 5:53 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

Up for sale I have a pair of Hypex NC400 Monoblock Amplifiers in Black. They work perfectly and have no issues. They are DEAD SILENT even on very high efficiency horn Speakers and they sound incredible with virtually unlimited power. Only selling as I'm going to tubes. Comes with 3 sets of faceplates as pictured. 

So, basically you save $500 and don't have to build the "kit." Just plug and play. Nice! GLWS!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jjptkd said:

How do these compare to the Topping PA5's? 

I agree with Claude. The hypex amps are quite a bit better. I was surprised to find that I like these monoblocks better than my NC1200 Stereo amp that I sold (more natural balance to my ears.  Nc1200 was much smoother up top to the point of lacking a bit of detail by comparison). These make everything sound much larger and more dynamic than the PA5.  The PA5 sounds great, but made everything sound a bit smaller and more compressed by comparison (a damn fine amp at and above its price point).  I personally find these hypex amps more musical and the PA5 more clinical/sterile if you will. 

• Like 1

• MEH Synergy changed the title to Hypex NC400 Monoblock Amplifiers With THREE Sets Of Faceplates
  • MEH Synergy changed the title to Hypex NC400 Monoblock Amplifiers With THREE Sets Of Faceplates SALE PENDING 
  • MEH Synergy changed the title to Hypex NC400 Monoblock Amplifiers With THREE Sets Of Faceplates 
6 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

First sentence of the ad

Just a friendly PSA. Depending on the the Theme and browser the forum does not do well with copy/paste. First shot below is what your add looks like to me. I'm smart enough to know when I see something that looks like yours there is probably more than meets the eye. If I drag my cursor to highlight the text you see what I see in the 2nd shot below.

I notice a lot of @Travis In Austin messages are like this. Probably adds confusion to readers that are less tech-savvy when it comes to moderation posts/arguments

KSale1.JPG.1c31000114928222efbde149edf26015.JPG

KSale2.JPG.cfcdaaa606330f5d6fa21504ca45b868.JPG

• Thanks 2

• MEH Synergy changed the title to Hypex NC400 Monoblock Amplifiers With THREE Sets Of Faceplates $1300 FIRM SHIPPED
4 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Thank you for notifying me on this. $1300 FIRM shipped is the price.  I will add it to the title. 

Adding price to the title after the fact leaves a permanent block in the listing I noticed this awhile back I know you like to clean up your for sale posts once the items sell:

"Westcoastdrums changed the title to Hypex NC400 Monoblock Amplifiers With THREE Sets Of Faceplates $1300 FIRM SHIPPED"