Art Appreciation Thread - Post photos of your Art 🖼

Full Range

We lost our house to a fire back in June and most of our art was destroyed. One picture in particular always brought me a lot of joy and I suspect I will look for another copy. This is "Peaceful Feelings" from an Israeli artist named Dorit Levi.

Peaceful Feelings 19.5x14.5 / 49.5x37 cm Serigraph on Paper

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/7/2022 at 6:51 PM, Marvel said:

I made this a couple years before I got my first LS. I left off a piece (you won't get a toaster if you find what is missing), and the software will no longer run to add it.

LS_fbmakore_1024_2.jpg

That is really cool!

• Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, CWelsh said:

I suspect I will look for another copy. This is "Peaceful Feelings" from an Israeli artist named Dorit Levi.

Readily available... from different sources.

https://www.gallerydirectart.com/b-dor-04-spp.html?utm_source=Froogle&utm_medium=Shopping%2BPortal&utm_term=b-dor-04-spp&utm_campaign=Shopping%2BPortal&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsaX-s4aW9gIVJilMCh1iKQJKEAQYASABEgIxkPD_BwE

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Did you look through some of her other pictures in the same series? I think she does some really fun stuff. Music and joy...how can you go wrong? 😃

• Like 2

8 hours ago, CWelsh said:

We lost our house to a fire back in June and most of our art was destroyed. One picture in particular always brought me a lot of joy and I suspect I will look for another copy. This is "Peaceful Feelings" from an Israeli artist named Dorit Levi.

Peaceful Feelings 19.5x14.5 / 49.5x37 cm Serigraph on Paper

Very nice 

I’m sure that I have seen some of the work at the Art auctions that I have attended 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next up is a little art by 

Carlos Rios 

Its in a room frequently used - yes you guest it 

It’s in our toilet

It brings a little calmness while visiting 

And I will teach you a little Aussie slang we often call the toilet 🚻 a dunny 

Its a carry over expression from olden days when the dunny was a seperate structure off the main house 

A66-C30-A6-A8-B3-4506-9181-31-B7-BAB6-B4

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You´re right @Full Range , these audiophiles ( we ) got more or less the same hobbys as far as I Know ...

1. Audiogear , 2. Music, 3. Wine, 4. Wiskey, 5. Art, 6. Food , 7. Hats , 8. Cigars, 9.Cars, 10. Houses, 11, Ships, 12.Helis, 13. Airplanes

Did I forgot something ? A pitty that I do not have enough time to show some of my worldtravelling art collection that I got at home. Gonna think about it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MicroMara said:

A pitty that I do not have enough time to show some of my worldtravelling art collection that I got at home. Gonna think about it.

You know you want to do it 

I still have many more Art pieces to post, just need the time between other pursuits

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Full Range said:

I still have many more Art pieces to post, just need the time between other pursuits

I've got a million shots stacked in piles.  hahaha  Good stuff is framed but I'm outta wall space.  The framing job on those prints add so much to the photos.  Just a different look on the mounting works nicely.  Draws ya right in and holds you there.   Good eye Pop's!