Klipsch Palladium P-37F in Espresso for sale.

MMurg

On 2/12/2022 at 8:33 AM, 001 said:

yes very rare , I bought a pristine pair a couple of years ago for 3k$ ,  I guess I did real good

I have explained to my wife that her friends wild kids cannot come anywhere near them because they are essentially irreplaceable at this point.  She loves the speakers so she understands. 

the Palladium was a  Technology Statement to the Industry for the short-term to showcase that klipsch could manufacture High End Speakers to rival JBL and B&W  ,   Cabinet design by BMW , Man made veneers , high Tech drivers  & crossovers ,  at quite a High cost to manufacture  , Klipsch had no intention to mass produce the Speakers .

1 hour ago, geezin' said:

Just curious why did they have such a short production run?

I don't think there is much of a market for expensive speakers anymore.

There may have been in years past, but there is not much enthusiasm in the younger generations for stereo stuff. 

Quite frankly, I think manufacturers spend too much time and effort on cosmetics (which really drives up the price). However, I will admit that my opinion is in the minority.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...