If you are an investor.....

Fish

On 2/14/2022 at 1:40 PM, 001 said:

Correct , Musk may owe Billions on Paper , but as a Texas taxpayer , he is very active,  and after Tax deductions for  losses and ventures/ credits / investments /options  and  extending Tax payments when Musk  would have accumulated even more losses /deductions /credits ,  in the end , Musk  may even have a Right to a Tax Refund .

Hey, if the guy who developed a universally accepted payment system, parlayed that into the electric car phenomenon, launches vehicles into space and lands back what was once considered “disposable” billion dollar hardware, then more power to him. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2022 at 6:43 PM, Guest Vahorns said:

+2  with jjptkd ...  Clean energy is far from clean  ... see the most recent TV edition of Full Measure for details .. energy experts weigh in ... it's basically pick your poison. 

It's good to be informed. Everyone should try it.

Actually, it's quite common for investors (or traders, or speculators) to take profits around the beginning of the New Year.

They don't have to pay taxes on it until April 15, the following year.

Plus, investors will sell for any number of reasons. What one wants to watch for is when they are buying. There's only one reason to buy 🤑

On 2/14/2022 at 6:02 AM, jjptkd said:

This looks like a bunch of leftist climate change garbage to me just look at their data sources; Havard, the UN and the World Bank-- are you serious?

What does the "left" have to do with climate change? Climate change is not a political subject just because the right says so. As a matter of fact, the planet has been warming up for at least the past few 100,000 years - all without our help.

And please don't chime in about how fast it recently has warmed. That's just the good ol' bell curve. It shows up in virtually everything. We're just getting near the top of it (the steep part).

BTW, the leftists spell it "Harvard" :wub2:

1 hour ago, artto said:

BTW, the leftists spell it "Harvard" :wub2:

If you look at my post I spelled it the same as you even if misspelled does not change the fact they are nothing more than a leftist indoctrination camp. I know that climate is changing but no amount of money or rights given to any government entity is going to change that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Racer X said:

Hmm, Interesting points above, climate change is a global conspiracy easily explained away by Bell curve.

And yet, the weather at my house seems warmer in recent years....

Cyclical-- we're actually approaching a grand solar minimum:

ice_ages2.gif