KPT-942/4 Sold

nickyboy6100

I bought these from a forum member 2 years ago and have enjoyed them very much since. They are in very good physical condition and excellent sonically. These have the older style K-402 with the newer K-691 drivers. The bass bins are KPT-415’s. I was initially going to run these active, but the custom crossover that came with them sounded very good, so I stayed passive for simplicity. I’m sure they will really shine if ran active. I have added custom high quality metal grilles to protect the drivers. You can run these speakers with a single power amplifier. I have driven these speakers with a 25wpc HK-430 and they sounded fantastic. I am currently using a 200wpc amp and they sound even better. I am firm on price if you want the included crossover. If they don’t sell, they will be used in a second system. I would really just like to have the extra space. That is the only reason they are for sale. This is a rare chance to own one of the best sounding Klipsch speakers ever produced. PM me if you are interested and I can provide more details and photos. Local pickup only. Southern Indiana area. 
014B1B5E-CC0C-4CD4-BAF8-B29D7A77A60E.thumb.jpeg.f6f89cd12c16e261ce870d484d562308.jpeg0371EB0C-AE60-46EE-AD02-51F2D3F4DEA4.thumb.jpeg.a68e0cd4605b860365b808269691959e.jpeg

• Like 8

I can vouch for these as I was the previous owner. These are special speakers, you will be hard pressed to find anything to come close to these in performance and the price is a few hundred more than the new HERESY IV. Plug and play with a superb passive network custom made by a very reputable/knowledgeable forum member who knows what he is doing. I remember him telling me he tried around 40 different variations of the passive network before settling on the components chosen for these.

Seller is a super guy, there will be no disappointments in the seller or the speakers. If I wasn't relocating soon these would come back home. GLWS!!

• Like 5

I was lucky enough to find a pair of MWM’s from a forum member. I just don’t have the room to keep both. I am still kicking myself for listing them. 

39 minutes ago, Gnote said:

Those are impressive !

I've never heard those bass bins but I would love to hear them someday .

Anybody who has heard K402's will tell you how magical they are.

GLWS 

The bass bins sound really, really good. Closest to horn loaded bass I’ve heard. 

24 minutes ago, babadono said:

In the garage? What is the main system in da house?:)

Bumpty bump.

GLWYS

Bose!!🤢

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Guest Vahorns said:

I would most definitely buy these   ==== but the logistics are just so much to overcome.   I am in Northern Virginia - how much do those weigh ?    Dimensions ?

The reason I ask about weight  --- I have a friend in Illinois who might be able to help out.    

GLWTS

Bass bin alone appears to be 200lbs:

http://mediacdn.shopatron.com/media/mfg/3579/media_document/live_1/CinemaSeriesBrochure.pdf