KPT-942/4 Sold

nickyboy6100

On 2/15/2022 at 5:50 PM, nickyboy6100 said:

I bought these from a forum member 2 years ago and have enjoyed them very much since. They are in very good physical condition and excellent sonically. These have the older style K-402 with the newer K-691 drivers. The bass bins are KPT-415’s. I was initially going to run these active, but the custom crossover that came with them sounded very good, so I stayed passive for simplicity. I’m sure they will really shine if ran active. I have added custom high quality metal grilles to protect the drivers. You can run these speakers with a single power amplifier. I have driven these speakers with a 25wpc HK-430 and they sounded fantastic. I am currently using a 200wpc amp and they sound even better. I am firm on price if you want the included crossover. If they don’t sell, they will be used in a second system. I would really just like to have the extra space. That is the only reason they are for sale. This is a rare chance to own one of the best sounding Klipsch speakers ever produced. PM me if you are interested and I can provide more details and photos. Local pickup only. Southern Indiana area. 
014B1B5E-CC0C-4CD4-BAF8-B29D7A77A60E.thumb.jpeg.f6f89cd12c16e261ce870d484d562308.jpeg0371EB0C-AE60-46EE-AD02-51F2D3F4DEA4.thumb.jpeg.a68e0cd4605b860365b808269691959e.jpeg

What a bargain! Really good sounding speakers (I have several already, or I would buy these two).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rudy81 said:

I wish I was closer to you.  I need something like this for my barn.  GLWYS!

It's called UShip Rudy and you don't have to drive. Getting ready to send another set of speakers off this way and so far with great success. Much cheaper than driving and you get them delivered to your front door by people who seem to care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just sent another load off by UShip today.  Sending a set of KP-301-II's with 115 subs off the same way next week. Not being able to travel is not a valid excuse. Unless of course those big bad speakers scare you and you want to avoid them.😏

2 hours ago, Rudy81 said:

@Dave A,  I guess you did not read the last sentence in the very first post.....:D

Bet I did. I don't ship speakers but I do have UShip make local pickups at my place. Buyer arranges the deal and I help load and off it goes. I mean they back right up to my shop door and you can't get more local. Way out in the country down a 1 mile one lane road.

3 hours ago, babadono said:

So how involved to you have to get in the packaging of what you are shipping? Is that what nicky does want to get involved with? I guess it will depend on how much he wants them gone.

So far I have not had to worry about boxing etc. It has all been pro gear so nothing as fragile as say fancy veneer to worry about. I think it is all in an accurate description of what you want shipped and then see what needs to be done. Moving blankets have been provided for instance the one time I was worried about items. I imagine boxing could be done by the UShip agent also if covered and required by the seller.

I’m definitely not in a hurry to get rid of these. I was really cramped in my small listening area with these and a set of double MWM’s. I’ve moved the Kpt’s to a larger area and have been enjoying them while I get my MWM’s up and running. I don’t want to ship. I’d rather the buyer come and listen before they buy so they know exactly what they are getting. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...