KPT-942/4 Sold

nickyboy6100

46 minutes ago, nickyboy6100 said:

Dave, 

Its your fault I’m in this situation. Once I heard the SMWM’s, it was over for me. I think the MWM’s are the next best thing. The KPT-942 are very close. 

I am a big box evangelist and adding you to my list of victims is a pleasure. Those four woofer bass bins are as close to horns as you can get in the Klipsch lineup. I still remember the first time I got my set of MCM-1900's right and you can never erase that sound and nothing will really satisfy you except that sound. Big Klipsch Pro gear is remarkable.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, nickyboy6100 said:

Dave, 

Its your fault I’m in this situation. Once I heard the SMWM’s, it was over for me. I think the MWM’s are the next best thing. The KPT-942 are very close. 

if it will help, I can share some of the blame..............

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Only 5 Grand? You got away CHEAP! LOL

22 hours ago, Dave A said:

He sure did heh heh.

I think you guys are misunderstanding , thats on top of the THX Ultra II system , 3- MCM Stacks, 2-LSI Splits,2-LSI's, 2-LaScala's, 6-KI 102, 4-KPT200's ,and whatever SSP's ,X-Overs,Amps,etc 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Josh Ricci said:

Evansville huh? Must resist! I'm too busy the next couple of weeks to make it up that way but if they are still available in early April I may be interested. Hopefully I can talk myself into reason or they sell before then. 

I’m really in no hurry other than making space to get my MWM’s setup. You’d be surprised how much space Kpt-942’s and MWM’s take up in a 15x22 room. 

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2022 at 12:42 PM, Josh Ricci said:

Evansville huh? Must resist! I'm too busy the next couple of weeks to make it up that way but if they are still available in early April I may be interested. Hopefully I can talk myself into reason or they sell before then. 

I don't think you would be true to yourself if you passed them up. After all, you are the only person I know who spent approx. $25,000 on his own twin sub design (M.A.U.L.) that kills everything else in the branded market or DIY. Those 942's are made just for you. Deep down, you KNOW you have to have them!

• Like 3