Neal Morse Band "Innocense & Danger Tour heads up!

Dave1291

CLEVELAND -  Neil Morse Band "Innocense & Danger" tour last night?  Road trip up to the show and WOW what a show it was.  Went up with some guys who I've hung with since kids.  I was the vinyl man and they were gonna learn how to play.  Today I'm STILL the vinyl man and those guys are great so we all hit the road.  Yup, prog/fusion slays me (along w/everything else) and these guys ARE going places.  Neal is fantastic as are the rest of the guys.  Michael Portnoy on drums?  THAT sealed the deal.  Hit YouTube for their videos. 

The venue "Beachland Ballroom" is also a great venue.  Small and FAMILY oriented.  That means no pot, plenty of beer and ZERO morons.  You're down and cookin!  Ticket prices?  $60???  Unheard of today for a 3-hour show.  There's your heads up soooo hit their website and check out the tour.  IF ya don't like the show I'll refund your ticket money.  Don't hold your breath on that one but you WILL thank me later!  :)

I was sportin my Klipsch 75th hat naturally and bumped into the WOMAN who STARTED the business a few years ago.  So I wound up talking to Neil and the guys after they were done with a meet & greet.  Had a great time telling them about what I HEARD as a fan.  Neal asked if I had Klipsch speakers so that came into play and he was all ears.  Imagine that, someone who knows of PWK's speakers.  haha  

I told him they sounded very "Floydish" and that comment really got their attention.  Why, how did it show, was it as tight as Floyd?  5-8 questions for me to respond to, which I honestly did.  I told them they were going places and it was time to grab that brass ring and not reach for it.  Bigger venues, ticket pricing and some additional things that will work.  He was all ears.  They're in a $750k tour bus pullin a large trailer?  Nah, it's time to crap or get off the pot.  

Show get's rolling and I found out WHY Neal was so interested in my Floydish comment.  Funny when they flashed a few modified slides of the DSOTM album cover on their big screen during the show.  He asked me early on if I'd heard anything about the tour and I told him nope I never listen to anyone's review because I feel what the artist projects.  It's personal like everyone else's.  When we finished he thanked me and said when this Covid crap was over he'd like to sit down and have coffee with me.  Yea, ok...  I won't hold my breath but we all did have a few laffs.  Maybe being an old guy does have it's benefits but I'm telling you right now they've put together and amazing group with an amazing sound. 

Oh wait, did I mention they were a Christian oriented group?  Got a beef with that one???  Go burn a quarter pound, slam a few beers and hit the mosh pit w/all the rest of them then.  The message is there and it's presented in a delish way that everyone respects.  They absolutely KILLED it!  I'm actually thinking about hitting their Ft Wayne, Indiana show.  I RARELY hit two shows of anyone.

Ya pay to play but the bang for your buck is incredible with these guys.  

Carry on!  :)

Yes my cell is 10 years old and it stinks for photos but I only cut off the lead guitar.  lol  FML...  😂

IMG-20220215-214620282.jpg

• Like 2

@Dave1291 Thanks for the heads up they are very talented . Never heard of them but I would have wondered down the street to see them (Bath/Fairlawn Area) . I see they are playing in St.Charles at the Arcada 4 days before I go there for some medical tests. St.Charles is my hometown and the Arcada Theater is where my 3 MCM 1900's and 2 MWM bins came from. It's pretty cool that my Home Theater and soon 2 be up and running 2 Channel Speakers are the very speakers I saw all my Movies from about 1975 -2000 on.If I could sneak out early to see them I would.

• Like 1