***SOLD***Dean G Crossover with Audio Caps

indyhawg

Right.

I just totaled up the parts on those and it came out to $445.

The 2564 low pass coil is the one I had UT wind for me. Larger frame, with larger core, wax impregnated -- with about half the DCR of the stock unit.

If you want the stock 3dB down on the squawker, just parallel another 6 or 7uF Theta with the other one and move the squawker wire from tap 3 to tap 4.

Dean 

Dean originally built these for me and i sold the Khorns and sold these networks to indyhawg-sold as i wanted to downsize to more practical sized speakers with plans to move and didn't believe i could take the khorns with me-i got CF-4v.1 and while i love them as well, selling the khorns and Deans crossovers are a decision i regret to this day.  I can confirm this is a great deal and they sound amazing. Very black background and smoothed out and dialed back that forward midrange just right for my needs and in my particular room, i had incredible deep and tight low end. Great caps. I had some of my best listening experiences ever with that combo on a long wall run- i did have my tweeter out on top of the top hat-physically aligned with the mid range driver in a vertical position. 

13CEAD64-36C6-4FE8-8BF2-C0AB77E4381E.jpeg.b73bce74b46bc247d694f7322b8c5a67.jpeg

• Like 2

• indyhawg changed the title to ***SOLD***Dean G Crossover with Audio Caps