SOLD OUT KLIPSCHORN AK6 CHERRY S/N 001 AND 002, USED IN KLIPSCH HERITAGE BROCHURE SOLD OUT

Travis In Austin

That @Chief bonehead just does it all.  Builds 'em, market's 'em just all of it!  What a guy!  Now I'm wondering if he'll actually help load 'em instead of standing there watchin and grinnin.  I'll give him a pass.  Maybe!  😂

Woody Hayes ALWAYS paid it forward up here.  It's a Buckeye kinda thing.  We're all blessed to have corporate stand tall with their DONATION.  Wherever they go someone is going to be able to live the dream so many of us have.   The odds of winning aren't good but...   ...I've blown $100 once or twice on a Saturday night.  😂

Belly up to the bar boys it's time to go for the gusto!  

• Like 2

• Moderators

UPDATE: The response to this opportunity has been completely overwhelming. 

As of now, Wed. March 2, 10:00 a.m. Central time, there are less than 150 entries remaining (out of a total of 800).

Yes, that right, in just one week over 80% of the entries have sold and we anticipate a sellout by this weekend, if not sooner. 

The response from the Forum has been especially strong. Tickets have been purchased by Members from Washington, Oregon and California, to New York, New Jersey, New England; and from Wisconsin, Michigan (UP) down to Corpus Christi, Texas and Central, FLA. 

If you have been planning on purchasing an entry(s) now is the time to do so, whether it be 1 or 5 etc. The link to purchase entries is in the first post of this thread. 

Thank you to all of you who have purchased already, and those who purchase the remaining tickets. 

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Updates on the exact time on March 12th, and if we are able to broadcast by Zoom, will be forthcoming after this weekend, along with updates from Hope leading up to the drawing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Westcoastdrums I KNEW you'd jump!  Almost HAVE to!  NOW the question for me is do I buy ANOTHER 5?  Maybe, BUT it only takes one!  

Wait!  Time to break out the REAL DEAL.  From the only movie I was ever in.  "Major League."  Yup, they got the back of my head @ the old Cleveland stadium during the filming that day.

Yes, Sir!  I've got this!!!

jobu.jpg

Jobo in the dude's locker for luck!  

Now I can't remember if it worked in the movie or not?  

Maybe I should buy 5 more???

1 hour ago, Edgar said:

As I recall, Cerrano ended-up saying, "(Forget) you, Jobo. I'll do it myself."

Yuuuup, that's it!  Remembered after my post it was Jobu not Jobo too. 

Heck we just went up to a ball game and didn't have a clue about them filming.  Actually was a pretty funny movie. :)

This place can take a fairly serious thread and totally trash it in a heart beat.  Amazes me!  hahaha  I'm done!  No corner time here!  😂

53 minutes ago, rplace said:

I've always wanted to see the Museum.....but not bad enough to go to a get-together where @CECAA850 @richieb and the rest of you lowlifes might show up. 

A couple things here - 

Westy, this doesn’t deserve your meme😉
Rich - we will give you our itinerary in advance. Although you should consider it an honor meeting the likes of CEC and myself. Just sayin’ - 

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Guess I'll find out, I'm in. 

That has been your MO as long as I have known you, go BIG or don't go at all. 

If you win I suspect you will have it all figured out in a day and have 89 days left to execute your plan. Or . . . I can take them to Austin and "store" them for you, and you would have a much shorter trip (by 5 hours) to come and get them. 

At least I wouldn't need to round up 10 guys and get them drunk before calling you up and telling you that you won. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
12 hours ago, HPower said:

I just threw a hundy at the Museum so I could have a kick at these!

If I was lucky enough to win, my road trip would be a hour or so longer than rplace, at a little over 18.5 hours.

Well at least you [comment about being able to cross bridge into US deleted, political]. 

You are now the Northern extreme, and the 2nd "International" purchaser. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

UPDATE: The response to this opportunity has been completely overwhelming. 

As of now, Wed. March 2, 10:00 a.m. Central time, there are less than 150 entries remaining (out of a total of 800).

The number is now 75 remaining (it's an omen). I just updated the Klipsch Museum Facebook page. Officers and Trustee's are eligible to purchase them, but so far none of us have as they want everyone to have an opportunity to have a realistic chance. 

So if you want an entry, don't delay. No pressure, I just want everyone to know what the realities are and there isn't any disappointment. 

• Travis In Austin changed the title to SOLD OUT KLIPSCHORN AK6 CHERRY S/N 001 AND 002, USED IN KLIPSCH HERITAGE BROCHURE SOLD OUT
  • Travis In Austin unpinned and unfeatured this topic