SOLD OUT KLIPSCHORN AK6 CHERRY S/N 001 AND 002, USED IN KLIPSCH HERITAGE BROCHURE SOLD OUT

Travis In Austin

1 hour ago, babadono said:

Klipsch Manufacturing won't ship these to the winner? Sell 8 more tickets to cover the cost.

My thoughts exactly..... Not even necessarily 8 tickets.    Have the winner pay for shipping and place them on a pallet. What a shame if the winning buyer gets the speakers shipped somehow, some way and they get damaged in transit 

• Like 1

• Moderators

SOLD OUT*

*There are actually 6 entries left that we will offer to current KHMA Members who have not purchased yet, event Sponsors, Dealers in attendance. If you are a current member of KHMA and didn't get a chance to purchase a ticket and would like one please PM me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Travis In Austin changed the title to SOLD OUT KLIPSCHORN AK6 CHERRY S/N 001 AND 002, USED IN KLIPSCH HERITAGE BROCHURE SOLD OUT
5 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

SOLD OUT*

*There are actually 6 entries left that we will offer to current KHMA Members who have not purchased yet, event Sponsors, Dealers in attendance. If you are a current member of KHMA and didn't get a change to purchase a ticket and would like one please PM me.

And if not a KHMA member ?

Just how tickets were / are available?

• Moderators
2 hours ago, USNRET said:

And if not a KHMA member ?

Just how tickets were / are available?

We sold 5 Million tickets (less the 6 remaining), which is why it took a whole 10  days to sell them. (The real numbers are on the previous page in an "Update" post I did if anyone is interested). 

But you are a member, and you have tickets (you were in the first 10 to buy, on the first day). Are you asking for a friend?

As mentioned in the "Sold Out Post" above, there are 6 tickets left. I held back a half-dozen on the off-chance a Member somehow didn't see the offering, or got busy, or whatever. I will have no trouble getting rid of the remaining 6, no Officer or Trustee has purchased any yet (including me), even though they are eligible, so if there is one or two left I'm sure they will get swallowed up. 

Thanks to everyone who entered. I believe it's about 190 individuals purchased tickets, from all across the US, and two international folks. Over half of them donated either the credit card fees, or even additional amounts.  The Museum will have raised close to $17,000 and some lucky dude is going to win a really bad *** pair of speakers.

Does anyone have an extra ticket they wanna sell? I'm looking for a miracle. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

We should have a winner announced about EDIT: 6:30 9:00 PM Central tonight:

It will happen right before this event:

To close out the rolling event, the community is invited to, once again, gather on the lawn at the KHMA Visitors Center for Jubilee Demos.  The closing event will run from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM.  Attendees should bring lawn chairs and records to “spin”.  (The Klipsch Jubilee is the new, flagship speaker of the Klipsch Heritage series.)  Free Admission.

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

We have two Trustees (no Trustees are entered in the drawing) verifying the number of tickets per entrant, along with the total tickets in the "drum", supervised by a CPA from the Accounting Firm of BKD (way better than PW if you saw Academy Awards a couple of years ago Re: La La Land). They will sign and certify, when that's done it will be ready to go. 

I am so excited about who the WINNER will be and I don't even have a ticket!

Travis

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, carlthess40 said:

No help. Lol. Maybe someone could do a live Facebook video of this

Oh, you mean a live stream. Yes, there is about a hundred different ways to do that, but we were not able to get set up for event, too much in too many places. In the future we will be.