Klipsch La Scala pair for sale

LeftCoastLance

Just a note that the Women's Board for the Oakland Museum of Calif has a pair of Klipsch La Scala AL3 Floor Standing Speakers (s/n 186141) with Birch Plywood Cabinets very good condition with minor scuffing on the side of one speaker and top rear corner of one cabinet has a minor chip in the top layer. They are priced at $1400 for the sale which lasts thru April 3rd. Check out the website:  Home - White Elephant Sale   for specifics on sale dates and reservations. They have been tested and regularly entertain the volunteers in the warehouse. All proceeds from the White Elephant sale go to support the Oakland Museum of Calif. I think this is an exceptional price.If you have interest in purchasing these please reply with questions as I volunteer at the warehouse and sale. 

Klipsch La Scala frt r.jpg

Klipsch La Scala AL3 r.jpg

• Like 2

GLWS - this is a really good price for these in the local market. I'm in the area and I sold mine this past year for more than your asking price. You should have no difficulty selling this. And the good cause is the cherry on the cake 👌