How many systems do you have?

Klipschtastic

9 hours ago, willland said:

5 rigs, in my profile below.  

That's why I am thinning the heard a bit by selling my Cambridge Audio Azur 640A v2/840C combo.

Bill

I always say that right before I drag in more stuff....Good luck, lol.. Home theater stuff listed. For 2ch in most every room, Pioneer sx980, Sherwood s7910, Kenwood KR 7050, Pioneer sx780, Project 1 mkIII. Assorted JBL Large/small speakers, Pioneer hpm, Kenwood 999, old Sansui of some type, Various Cerwin AT, Technics TT, PIoneer TT, various Carver, Parasound, Rotel, amps. Thats pretty much the stuff my wife can see, I have a barn too. Just to note, really not a contest, just a great hobby where you can't really lose anything if done right. I have less money in the bank than many people so it evens out. So, eleven in actual use. I do use a switch on a few to change amp/speaker.

• Like 1

Several:

Living Room: 3.2 system with TV (Not an ideal room for more surround speakers) 2 Cherry Klipsch RF-7 II's, Klipsch Cherry RP 440c center and 2 Dayton Audio DIY 15" sealed subs.  Subs are powered by Crown k1 and the rest by a Pioneer Elite VSX something or other.  This runs 99% of the time in stereo mode.

Dining Room: Dynaudio Audience 122 powered by an Emotiva XPA series amp, an Emotiva USP 1 Pre amp, dell laptop and Audio Technica record player for source material.

Basement Home theater: (Patchwork as my real home theater went away with the addition of children!)  RF-82II fronts, Cherry RC-7 Center, 4 RF-62's for surround, 2 18" B&C DIY subs that were part of my DJ set up...before I had kids (Way overkill!) Outlaw audio 976 processor, Rotel RMB 1095 and 1075 power amps, Oppo DVD player and dell computer running Linux for source and an overrated Monster 5100mkII power center.

Garage: Early 1990's Kenwood integrated amp that refuses to die, some random $5 sony disc changer I acquired paired with an 8' polk powerd sub and Polk Monitor 8t's.

Home studio: Behringer truth monitors.

Master bedroom: Tiny amp connected to laptop running through Polk Audio monitor 7's.

Sitting in a closet so the kids don't destroy them waiting for sale or to rebuild my home theater when the kids are past the captain destructo stage!: Klipsch Cherry RF-83's, Cherry RC-64II and RS-62 II

Also in the house but not connected: Klipsch wf-35's, RF-3's with a 4 brand new woofers, Polk Audio Monitor 11's and monitor 5's, RC-62II and the creme de la creme.... panasonic boom box speakers that I garbage picked to use in the garage as test speakers.

On 2/27/2022 at 12:12 AM, wuzzzer said:

Three.

Main theater system in the basement.

Soundbar/sub in main floor living room.

ProMedia at the office.

Same. Full Atmos HT upstairs 7.2.4, 2.1 downstairs. Except 3 computers in the office with their own speakers. 2 with Klipsch, and one with old Radio Shack.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Iteachstem said:

Several:

Living Room: 3.2 system with TV (Not an ideal room for more surround speakers) 2 Cherry Klipsch RF-7 II's, Klipsch Cherry RP 440c center and 2 Dayton Audio DIY 15" sealed subs.  Subs are powered by Crown k1 and the rest by a Pioneer Elite VSX something or other.  This runs 99% of the time in stereo mode.

Dining Room: Dynaudio Audience 122 powered by an Emotiva XPA series amp, an Emotiva USP 1 Pre amp, dell laptop and Audio Technica record player for source material.

Basement Home theater: (Patchwork as my real home theater went away with the addition of children!)  RF-82II fronts, Cherry RC-7 Center, 4 RF-62's for surround, 2 18" B&C DIY subs that were part of my DJ set up...before I had kids (Way overkill!) Outlaw audio 976 processor, Rotel RMB 1095 and 1075 power amps, Oppo DVD player and dell computer running Linux for source and an overrated Monster 5100mkII power center.

Garage: Early 1990's Kenwood integrated amp that refuses to die, some random $5 sony disc changer I acquired paired with an 8' polk powerd sub and Polk Monitor 8t's.

Home studio: Behringer truth monitors.

Master bedroom: Tiny amp connected to laptop running through Polk Audio monitor 7's.

Sitting in a closet so the kids don't destroy them waiting for sale or to rebuild my home theater when the kids are past the captain destructo stage!: Klipsch Cherry RF-83's, Cherry RC-64II and RS-62 II

Also in the house but not connected: Klipsch wf-35's, RF-3's with a 4 brand new woofers, Polk Audio Monitor 11's and monitor 5's, RC-62II and the creme de la creme.... panasonic boom box speakers that I garbage picked to use in the garage as test speakers.

You need to get purchasing ASAP.  You certainly should not have been selling recently. 

1) Living Room = TV + 5.4.1 Atmos. It's in my sig. Need 1 pair of RP500SA

2) Theater Room = Projector + 5.4.2 Atmos. It's in my sig. Need an amp.

3) Master Bedroom = TV + 4.0, Hope to upgrade to 4.2.1. Need bass shakers in the bedframe.

4) Sewing Craft Room = 2.0. Love it.

5) Garage = TV + 2.0. Love it. 

6 Two desktop PC's, one per floor, with pc audio type stuff connected. Need better speakers.

7) See 6

I'm finally starting to run out of spare things looking for a home.

• Like 1

4 main systems. I have a 7.1.4 atmos surround sound system in the living room. I have my main stereo system with my khorns in my living room. I have another stereo setup with my belles in my bedroom and RF-7 II speakers hooked up as well on speaker output B. I have an older Marantz surround sound receiver with RB-81 speakers hooked up to my TV in my bedroom. 

Then there's my basement. Nothing down there is consistent. I play with all kinds of stuff. Usually I have my Pioneer SX-1010 hooked up to some speakers like my chorus III project. I have some Yamaha separates that I've been playing with down there lately with the chorus III project.

• Like 2

4 systems

1. PC 2.1 The Fives with a JL E-Sub e110-ASH

2. Bedroom 2.1 NADC328 paired with Klipsch RP-5000F and a JL Dominion d110-ASH

3. Living room 5.1 Marantz with a Mix of Wharfdale, B&W, Polk, and a GoldenEar ForceField 3

4. 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab Sony XAV-9500ES Head Unit Hertz Components front doors, Hertz Coaxials in rear doors, Dual 10's Rockford P2's in a sealed box, 2 Kicker KX series amps one 4.1 channel with sub channel and one 4 channel ( I abuse this system daily )

• Like 1