Schiit Lokius EQ

Buddy Shagmore

I recently added the Lokius 6-band EQ, and am happier than a puppy with 2 peters! It is placed between my Yamaha CD-S2100 cd/dac and my Yamaha A-S2200 integrated, using XLRs into the balanced inputs & outputs, in all the units  My speakers are Chorus II's w/Crites x-over and TI 'phragms. This is an astounding upgrade, that has me wondering " why didn't I do this before?" The ability to tweak the tones to your desired tastes is the next best thing to butter on bread! Schiit is affordable, quality components made here is the USA. My Chorus II's are leaving me slackjawed and totally stoked. Any other Schiit fans here?

lokius silver top 1920.jpg

lokius back 1920.jpg

• Like 1

I agree.  I have one in each of my three major systems.  The DACs used for my Surface Go PC with Amazon Music are on one set of inputs and the analog out of my Oppo disc players are on the other.  It super quiet and completely undetectable when the eq is switched to bypass.  I find it indispensable for correcting badly equalized recordings.  I will be getting a fourth for my office system sometime soon.

• Like 1