Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2, XPA-3 Gen1, XPA-2 Gen1, XPA-2 Gen2, 2 XPA-1 Gen1

jebartist

Up for sale are all the items I've listed in the title. Buyer to pay actual shipping and all Paypal fees. I prefer a local sale, though.

Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2...SOLD (I purchased this new and moved shortly after purchase. It was boxed up and only removed recently. It has little playing time on it. Remote control is included.)*
Emotiva XPA-3 Gen1...$575 + shipping + paypal fees (I purchased this last year as a manufacture refurb. I've used it flawlessly in my home theater till recently)
Emotiva XPA-2 Gen1...$575 + shipping + paypal fees (I purchased this last year the same time as the XPA-3. It was a manufacture refurb. It's worked flawlessly in my home theater till recently.)
Emotiva XPA-2 Gen2...SOLD (I purchased this new along with the XSP preamp. It has the same history as the preamp. Although, it was a used for a bit in my home theater till replaced.)*
Emotiva XPA-1 Gen1...$600 + shipping + paypal fees (I purchased this a year ago and have never used it. It works flawlessly. I will only sell with the other as a pair.)
Emotiva XPA-1 Gen1...$200 + shipping + paypal fees (I purchased this a year ago along with the other one at the same time. This one had a damaged toggle switch that switched between balanced and unbalanced. Amp lights up blue, no warning lights, but produces no sound. I've purchased a replacement switch that needs to be installed. Amp comes as is with new switch.)

*Comes with original packaging and manuals.

I think I made it sound as if everything isn't working correctly. Everything works perfectly other than the mono amp that I mentioned. I replaced everything with Jeff Rowland amps and preamp and so that's why I'm selling all this off.

I am located in the Memphis, TN area

Shipping weight is 84#'s
Shipping dimensions are 24"x24"x12"
My zip code is 38611

Do not ask me for shipping cost. You can calculate it from the information I've provided here. Nothing is free!

Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 1 front.jpg

Emotiva XPA-3 Gen 1 front.jpg

Edited by jebartist

• 3 weeks later...