Eminence Kappa-15C 15" Driver, *** SOLD ***

Blvdre

I have a pair of Eminence Kappa 15Cs for sale. I bought these several months ago intending to install them in my LaScalas, but ended up going with a non Klipsch crossover, so cleaned up and kept my K-33s. I added the suggested additional gaskets to these (for excursion clearance), so saved you the trouble. These are in new/unused condition, except for a quick functional test with music. Send me a PM for a quote. Edit:  The drivers are in their original boxes, packed in blow foam. I've packed both of those boxes into an 18x18x18 with bubble wrap. Asking $180 plus shipping.

kappa 15c_1.jpg

kappa 15c_2.jpg

kappa 15c_3.jpg

kappa 15c_4.jpg

• Like 2

• Blvdre changed the title to Eminence Kappa-15C 15" Driver *Price Lowered*
  • Blvdre changed the title to Eminence Kappa-15C 15" Driver, $180 plus shipping

Another price drop. These are $300 shipped from Parts Express, and mine are as close to brand new as you can get. Plus I've saved you the parts expense and labor to add the extra gaskets for installation into a La Scala. $180 plus shipping.

22 minutes ago, Blvdre said:

Another price drop. These are $300 shipped from Parts Express, and mine are as close to brand new as you can get. Plus I've saved you the parts expense and labor to add the extra gaskets for installation into a La Scala. $180 plus shipping.

Already have a new pair used once. Yours is a STEAL deal for anyone with short horns!

• Like 2

• Blvdre changed the title to Eminence Kappa-15C 15" Driver, *** SOLD ***
  • 2 months later...
On 3/16/2022 at 7:19 PM, ClaudeJ1 said:

If he puts those in LaScalas, he will have much better bass detail as well as an extra 3 to 4 db more output in the midrange near 400 hz.

The fresh woofers are in a pair of FH-1s. They sound good already but, I am looking forward to after they have had several hours of 80% max excursion action! 😂 

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 8:19 PM, ClaudeJ1 said:

If he puts those in LaScalas, he will have much better bass detail as well as an extra 3 to 4 db more output in the midrange near 400 hz.

I did this to a pair of Belle Klipsch with very good results. Fixed a bit of that "lower midrange suckout" and was a nice improvement to the system without changing the essence of what that speaker is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Audible Nectar said:

I did this to a pair of Belle Klipsch with very good results. Fixed a bit of that "lower midrange suckout" and was a nice improvement to the system without changing the essence of what that speaker is.

I'm glad to see that my recommendation that occurred over 10 years ago, is still working for so many!