SOLD - Heresy II drivers for sale

sbcoffey42

I have just recently upgraded my H2's to the H3 upgrade and I have the full set of drivers. I would like to see if there is any interest in buying these items. The tweeters have the crites ti and I still have the original diaphragms. The crossovers were upgraded to sonic caps in 2014. I live in Jackson Mi and if shipped I would pack them into the boxes that the H3 parts arrived in.

IMG_0900a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And if you built cabinets to Tangent 400 plans, you could use better wood and design in further bracing to get an even better speaker.  My T400s sound a little better than my H2s.  The bass sounds a little stronger and the tweeter and squawker are naturally on axis with my ears when sitting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 11:37 AM, sbcoffey42 said:

I have just recently upgraded my H2's to the H3 upgrade and I have the full set of drivers. I would like to see if there is any interest in buying these items. The tweeters have the crites ti and I still have the original diaphragms. The crossovers were upgraded to sonic caps in 2014. I live in Jackson Mi and if shipped I would pack them into the boxes that the H3 parts arrived in.

IMG_0900a.jpg

Where did you get the h3 kit. I've asked multiple times calling Klipsch.

Can I also ask what they charged you for the h3 upgrade?

On 4/13/2022 at 11:01 PM, Jdwtx85 said:

Where did you get the h3 kit. I've asked multiple times calling Klipsch.

Can I also ask what they charged you for the h3 upgrade?

I started with an email to support @klipsch. Let me look up the thread and see if I can find it. There is an actual part number but verification of ownership of h2’s is required to get the ball rolling

@Jdwtx85The  klipsch part #  is 1006972   , HIII Upgrade kit 

you will never get through to Klipsch Customer Service unless you submit an email ▶️  https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us     support@klipsch.com

Fill the form , state that you would like to purchase the klipsch part #  1006972   , HIII Upgrade kit  , price is around 290$  -

VIP .....add 2 pictures of the Tags of the Serial numbers of your Heresy II speakers

On 4/13/2022 at 9:11 AM, ANDRSN said:

Interested in your drivers if still available. New member so can't send direct message but did send you an email to the address listed on your profile.

Are the drivers sold?

• sbcoffey42 changed the title to SOLD - Heresy II drivers for sale
  • 1 month later...