SOLD - Heresy II drivers for sale

sbcoffey42

I have just recently upgraded my H2's to the H3 upgrade and I have the full set of drivers. I would like to see if there is any interest in buying these items. The tweeters have the crites ti and I still have the original diaphragms. The crossovers were upgraded to sonic caps in 2014. I live in Jackson Mi and if shipped I would pack them into the boxes that the H3 parts arrived in.

IMG_0900a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And if you built cabinets to Tangent 400 plans, you could use better wood and design in further bracing to get an even better speaker.  My T400s sound a little better than my H2s.  The bass sounds a little stronger and the tweeter and squawker are naturally on axis with my ears when sitting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 11:37 AM, sbcoffey42 said:

I have just recently upgraded my H2's to the H3 upgrade and I have the full set of drivers. I would like to see if there is any interest in buying these items. The tweeters have the crites ti and I still have the original diaphragms. The crossovers were upgraded to sonic caps in 2014. I live in Jackson Mi and if shipped I would pack them into the boxes that the H3 parts arrived in.

IMG_0900a.jpg

Where did you get the h3 kit. I've asked multiple times calling Klipsch.

Can I also ask what they charged you for the h3 upgrade?

On 4/13/2022 at 11:01 PM, Jdwtx85 said:

Where did you get the h3 kit. I've asked multiple times calling Klipsch.

Can I also ask what they charged you for the h3 upgrade?

I started with an email to support @klipsch. Let me look up the thread and see if I can find it. There is an actual part number but verification of ownership of h2’s is required to get the ball rolling

@Jdwtx85The  klipsch part #  is 1006972   , HIII Upgrade kit 

you will never get through to Klipsch Customer Service unless you submit an email ▶️  https://support.klipsch.com/hc/en-us     support@klipsch.com

Fill the form , state that you would like to purchase the klipsch part #  1006972   , HIII Upgrade kit  , price is around 290$  -

VIP .....add 2 pictures of the Tags of the Serial numbers of your Heresy II speakers

• Like 1

• sbcoffey42 changed the title to SOLD - Heresy II drivers for sale
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...