Klipshorns For Sale

Good tune

Well, I can't believe I'm doing it, these were suppose to be my forever speakers. However, I've moved and do not have the optimal set up like I had at the former house. Hoping they go to a good home. $6500.00

Walnut AK5's with modifications:

Dave Harris- Eliptrac 400 Wooden 2" Mid-range horns and Wooden 1" tweeter horns

B&C- DMC50 midrange drivers and DE10 tweeters

Alk- ES400 & 5800 Crossovers

Please PM with questions- Location-Ky

Thanks 

IMG_5951.jpg

IMG_5947.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

IMG_5949.jpg

IMG_5950.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks guys. I've had these for quite a while now and have modified them in stages over the years. I still remember what stock sounds like and it's a been fun hearing different aspects of every change. Overall its been a pretty significant jump up from where they started. Hence, the price. I wouldn't be selling if they weren't in such a small room now. My living room is awkward with a weird shape, windows, and openings. Anyway, thanks again for the compliment.

Edited by Good tune
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Where in KY are you located?

Just KY is too close for me!  Beautiful speakers and have to sound fantastic.  GLWS  Now I HAVE to go scroll a diff thread cause I'm starting to over think this!  😂

• Like 1

Sorry for just now getting back to you guys. Out last night. Anyway, I recently moved for a job. I use to live in Louisville but now located in Morehead. I am game for helping with distance for some one driving far away but that still leaves out hearing before buying. Morehead is 45 minutes east of Lexington, Ky. Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...