Bash in Hope

Coytee

Just wanted to say that I hope all of you knuckleheads that go to Hope have a blast and stay safe.

Remember, pictures or it never happened.   While there having a blast, you can reflect on some of us other dunderheads that went to Mexico two weeks ago, so are unable to do both.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Coytee said:

As someone who as a child, rode atop a 10 foot unicycle, I understand artful balance.

:emotion-21:

As a corollary to that, none of us believed that happened until you posted a picture of you with other members of the Parade Troup. As I recall, a snazzy red gymnast stirrup pants with gymnast style tank tops (in white?). I never wanted to be the unicycle guy in the parade, I wanted to be one of the cool guys in the mini cars with the funny red hats who had a routine of driving in circles, real precision formations (not). 

Every time I got recruited for the Shriners I would ask, how long before you get to drive one of the cars in the parades. "Oh the waiting list is a mile long for that?." I told them the Scottish Rite had a better offer. 

• Haha 3

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Coytee said:

As someone who as a child, rode atop a 10 foot unicycle, I understand artful balance.

:emotion-21:

As a corollary to that, none of us believed that happened until you posted a picture of you with other members of the Parade Troup. As I recall, a snazzy red gymnast stirrup pants with gymnast style tank tops (in white?). I never wanted to be the unicycle guy in the parade, I wanted to be one of the cool guys in the mini cars with the funny red hats who had a routine of driving in circles, real precision formations (not).  Or was that @DizRotus? You both had a unicycle, one of you had a guy on your shoulders who juggled. Any one who can juggle, in conjunction with artful balance, has pretty much got it licked.

Every time I got recruited for the Shriners I would ask, how long before you get to drive one of the cars in the parades. "Oh the waiting list is a mile long for that?." I told them the Scottish Rite had a better offer. 

Yep, darn near the entire school (elementary K-6) participated.  Actually, I think it was 3rd or 4th grade on up.....you know, the mature kids.  lol.

None the less, it was a very special experience.

401805680_MiniCircus3.jpg.7e674bd5f8a59498d5ebbc85abc0d097.jpg

Group.jpg.3c257c0ed1342f4fd59fedcd1c94cea2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/8/2022 at 4:33 PM, Coytee said:

Yep, darn near the entire school (elementary K-6) participated.  Actually, I think it was 3rd or 4th grade on up.....you know, the mature kids.  lol.

None the less, it was a very special experience.

401805680_MiniCircus3.jpg.7e674bd5f8a59498d5ebbc85abc0d097.jpg

Group.jpg.3c257c0ed1342f4fd59fedcd1c94cea2.jpg

Land of the unicycles heading for the tail of the dragon.

• Like 1