How to become a dealer

Mlum73

Hello,

I am with an AV company here in Hawaii and we have had quite a few inquires for Heritage speakers. We would like to become a dealer and add the Heritage line to our HiFi options. Some of the lines we are dealers for are McIntosh, Sonus Faber, Anthem and Lyngdorf. Could you provide direction on how to become a dealer for the Heritage line?

18 hours ago, Mlum73 said:

Hello,

I am with an AV company here in Hawaii and we have had quite a few inquires for Heritage speakers. We would like to become a dealer and add the Heritage line to our HiFi options. Some of the lines we are dealers for are McIntosh, Sonus Faber, Anthem and Lyngdorf. Could you provide direction on how to become a dealer for the Heritage line?

Have you called klipsch?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jcn3 said:

Have you called klipsch?

I have tried calling Klipsch and I just get a message that their hours are from 8am-5pm Eastern Time. I called 3 times at 2pm Eastern Time and still get the same message. Tried looking for email contact and didn't find anyh.