Pictures from PWK Birthday Bash 2022

MMurg

Since I can't stand dealing with the image size limits here and I took close to 200 pictures at the Birthday Bash, I just created and shared a folder from my OneDrive.  Here's the link:  https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsWhvifg2JVlofBHj71k3fOtRDp_Cg?e=Gpq0Ai.  Let me know if you can't access this to view the pictures. 

The pictures are of:

• The Klipsch Museum Welcome Center taken the night I got there for the BBQ.  The place has undergone vast improvement even since I was there in October.  Kudos to all those who worked on the place.  It was too dark for me to get any good pics outside.
  • At the Museum Education Center before the Museum meeting and auction.
  • The live music event at the PWK Municipal Auditorium.
  • The Klipsch Museum main building exhibits.  I took a lot here since it was my first time in there.
  • Jubilee listening evening outside at Welcome Center.
  • A few other miscellaneous pics.

The Bash was a lot of fun.  Thanks to everyone involved with organizing and delivering the event.  This is going to be a yearly event so keep your calendars open in early March each year.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, MMurg said:

Since I can't stand dealing with the image size limits here and I took close to 200 pictures at the Birthday Bash, I just created and shared a folder from my OneDrive. 

The Bash was a lot of fun.  Thanks to everyone involved with organizing and delivering the event.  This is going to be a yearly event so keep your calendars open in early March each year.

Thank you for sharing! 

• Like 1

Great pics.  Incredible history.  There are speakers I had no idea existed.  Man, PWK tried everything.  Wish I could have been there.  Outdoor Jubs.......the videos actually sound pretty good on my laptop.  :)  I hope it wasn't too cold out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mark1101 said:

I hope it wasn't too cold out.

It got pretty cold once the sun went down.  I only brought a relatively light jacket with me because I figured southern Arkansas would be warmer that Pennsylvania.  Boy, was I wrong.  🙂   I kept having to go inside for a warm up before going back outside to listen again.