SOLD ! RB-75 Black NIB Black

AFan75

• AFan75 changed the title to SOLD ! RB-75 Black NIB Black
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2022 at 1:28 PM, Westcoastdrums said:

Hello, sorry to ask, but is this the same guy that was just banned from the forum?   Same speakers for sale, same price (-$25) and same area..... Just wondering.  

Turns out you were right, same guy:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255468050831?hash=item3b7b15198f:g:584AAOSwFkNiSH7c

7 minutes ago, RandyH said:

how can you tell  ?    

760caliguy has been selling Klipsch gear on eBay for years and he is the same user that got deleted here awhile back. I seen the listing here this morning from AFan75 for the KT sub which is very rare and then later found the same sub for sale on eBay from the 760caliguy account. Same guy-- he wasn't very careful hiding it this time around. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 4/2/2022 at 7:15 PM, jjptkd said:

760caliguy has been selling Klipsch gear on eBay for years and he is the same user that got deleted here awhile back. I seen the listing here this morning from AFan75 for the KT sub which is very rare and then later found the same sub for sale on eBay from the 760caliguy account. Same guy-- he wasn't very careful hiding it this time around. 

It was only a matter of time before this was confirmed. Nice job JJ

• Like 1

On 4/2/2022 at 7:15 PM, jjptkd said:

Same guy-- he wasn't very careful hiding it this time around. 

Can't be. He said he had never been here before. 

On 3/18/2022 at 4:34 PM, AFan75 said:

I'm new here, never been on the forum before. I did some research and found it. I am also new to Ca. Moved here from Seattle. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
On 3/18/2022 at 3:23 PM, AFan75 said:

SOLD !!!! 

Hello Everyone That is a RB-75 fan, 

Yes it is time to sell the 75's I have the original boxes, packing material, manuals. Both speakers have all jumpers on them. from Hope AK USA. color is black. beautiful sounding speakers. 

Location is Dana Point Ca 

price for them is $1150.00 

I do know how rare these are. Demo is available if need be.   

I will be willing to ship them, at buyers cost. 

True condition is a very strong 9.8 out of 10

There might be a mark somewhere on them but i have not seen any. 

Hey David, I see you are back. Guess you couldn't keep away. 

I see you were smarter this time and didn't use your work email at the title company. 

What exactly has he stolen, Last I checked I thought he got banned for bashing other peoples sales threads…. While I definitely don’t agree with that and called him out for it, I didn’t realize that he had taken advantage of people in sales…. 

1 hour ago, xo705cf said:

What exactly has he stolen, Last I checked I thought he got banned for bashing other peoples sales threads…. While I definitely don’t agree with that and called him out for it, I didn’t realize that he had taken advantage of people in sales…. 

You might be right, but I don't recall him bashing other people's ads.

I thought that he was banned because of a squabble with the mod. 

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

You might be right, but I don't recall him bashing other people's ads.

I thought that he was banned because of a squabble with the mod. 

Um, no. The "In Memory of Cal" thread on Garage Sale Etiquette was all due to him. He was commenting on the price, condition, etc. The "regulars" in here were complaining, we tried to reason with him and explain things. He would have none of that so we put him out for 90 days, he came back loaded for bear, so he was removed.

Before all of that he was trying to sell a hard drive full of music and he was upset with some people pointed that out. 

He was banned because he couldn't play by the rules that you all collectively established. 

Again, a lot of it is in the Memory of Cal thread up above. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, xo705cf said:

I'm not aware of anyone being "taken" either, just the improper comments about price, condition and trying to sell copyrighted material. 

My point was he was walling to create a false persona to get back on here when some were a suspicious about his identity.