CF4 feet - Need the part that meets the floor

Beel60

On 3/19/2022 at 6:44 AM, Beel60 said:

Looking for the bottoms of the CF4 feet. I have the spindle that screws in but not the bottom part. Anyone have any ideas?

What you are seeking are speaker spikes, or perhaps feet. Mine are spiked. I believe the ones in the link have the right size thread, but there are plenty of others to choose from.

https://www.amazon.com/Flushbay-Protectors-Adjustable-Isolation-Subwoofer/dp/B09K3H8FD9/ref=sr_1_15?crid=31R6DJBQBT6W2&keywords=speaker%2Bspikes&qid=1647786444&sprefix=speaker%2Bspikes%2Caps%2C133&sr=8-15&th=1

• Like 1

sounds like he has the actual spikes that he called "spindles that screw in"  but hes missing the plastic covers that go over the metal spikes?

klipsch used these style spikes with the plastic covers on many models, these are for KG that just pushed into bare holes in the speakers- 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193459344922?hash=item2d0b13561a:g:tu8AAOSwDtdeuEFY 

but later models like KLF & i think the epics used a similar looking metal spike but with very coarse threads into the raw wood of the cabinet,  as opposed to the much smaller standard 1/4" threaded feet that have metal threaded inserts in the wood like modern subs & other brands of speakers shown in the amazon link above.   but both types of these klipsch spikes used the same plastic covers shown in my link. i see them for sale quite often on ebay so should be able to find them without too much trouble. 

• Like 1