CL: RF-7 3 (Orlando)

billybob

• 2 weeks later...

Room is still a work in progress - we just moved.  This is a single big room over a 3 car garage.

I have a 120" screen and ultra short throw projector ordered that will fit right between the 2 windows.  My old B&W with 6.5" drivers (which my wife thought were already big enough) still there for scale.  The RF-7 are big but honestly not quite as big as I was expecting.

TV is a old 43" plasma that I'm temp using for PS5.  I have it pulled out from the wall a bit so I can see it from where we have the couches.

Would love a pair of Heritage under the screen on the inside of the RF7s.  We'll see, not sure if there will be room or not.  Probably not.

20220403_174527.jpg

Edited by amheck
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, billybob said:

Lol, yes well, alot bigger than the 8000's you were after...

Well maybe that center...

Keep me in mind if you come across a rc64.  There are some 600m set that I saw locally that I might use for surrounds. 

Was going back and forth on the 8000 and almost bought a package deal.  But kept seeing mention of the rf7's so I had a quick look and saw these on CL.  I'm normally pretty frugal but thought the rf7 was probably the better purchase.  

• Thanks 1