"Super Klipschorn" crossover schematic

dwhistance

Hi, my first post here though I have followed the forum on and off for ages!

I have the parts to put together a copy of the "Super Klipschorn" using an Altec 290 with 311/90 horn that was documented here back in 2004 and am keen to try it out. Unfortunately although I've tried searching the web I cannot find a schematic for the crossover John Warren designed for this project. It used to be documented on his "Audio Engineering League" webpages but although the rest of the project is accessible using the Wayback Machine it seems the crossover schematic wasn't retained. Does anyone have it and could send it to me? Also if anyone has tried this modification and can comment on it that would be great as I haven't heard of anyone else doing it since Q-Man, etc way back in 2004. 

Many thanks.

David

45 minutes ago, dwhistance said:

Thank you both, it's a long time ago but hopefully someone will have the schematic stored away. If not I'll have to resort to REW, measuring and revising the Type A crossover myself which will take me much longer to sort out!

David

you can try to email directly

audio@northreadingeng.com