Poll...How many people think it would be great if Elon purchased Klipsch?

Fish

• Fish changed the title to Poll...How many people think it would be great if Elon purchased Klipsch?
2 minutes ago, CWelsh said:

I know he has deep pockets, but does he really have anything else to offer?

Well...maybe..he's pretty good at business. I know I had saved up to buy Cornwall IV's for a couple years. About a year or a little more ago I decided my money could be better spent elsewhere, and I did. A guy like Elon could make a guy like me feel good about buying speakers again. Instead of buying new I'm getting ready to sell old.......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

pretty sure his deep pockets are because of everything else he has to offer... 

My comment was not meant to denigrate Mr. Musk at all. I know he is a brilliant engineer, but he hasn't done anything in the audio world that I know of. I just thought others might know something about him that would shed some light on the OPs question.

1 hour ago, CWelsh said:

My comment was not meant to denigrate Mr. Musk at all. I know he is a brilliant engineer, but he hasn't done anything in the audio world that I know of. I just thought others might know something about him that would shed some light on the OPs question.

Well...one thing we know. He can get rockets built and his cars have stereos. He also understands the future better than a large segment of the population, imo. Speakers are no longer rocket science though. Now it's just implementation ,imo. Maybe when the GREAT P.W. Klipsch started out it was almost the equivalent of rocket science.

• Like 2

Elon’s pretty smart, but he could eventually  have us all listening to a virtual sound device or something, which might eliminate loudspeakers altogether😧.To risky. Besides ,so far, Klipsch has let the bonehead guy do his thing ,and thats been working pretty good.🤓

• Like 2

• Klipsch Employees
5 hours ago, Fish said:

Well...one thing we know. He can get rockets built and his cars have stereos. He also understands the future better than a large segment of the population, imo. Speakers are no longer rocket science though. Now it's just implementation ,imo. Maybe when the GREAT P.W. Klipsch started out it was almost the equivalent of rocket science.

Interesting…

• Like 1
  • Haha 1