Klipsch Jubilee

henry4841

Just got back from the new Jub demo in Minneapolis.

First impression is that the bass is more there than in the underground bins.  The set was in the middle of the room with no side or backwalls, and the bass was actually a bit bloomy on one song.

Top end sounded the same as my set with the AXI drivers.

Spoke to the Klipsch rep for a bit, he mentioned that part of the shipping delay is from the veneer supplier shipping only number 1's of the fronts and not 1's and 2's.

He also referred to the undergrounds as a "Frankenstein" system.  Thought that was a bit odd, but he's a sales guy so...

Anyhow, I am still immensely satisfied with my system and may look into horn loaded subs instead of the active Sunfires I use now.

That's all from MN for now, some nice T storms are firing, so off to watch for lightning!

• Like 4

On 4/22/2022 at 2:47 PM, Chief bonehead said:

An 1802 is measured different the consumer product. With room loading it will extend below 20 Hz. 

Hey Chief,

Last night there was a new video playing on a loop at the event.  it was very interesting, any chance you can get it posted here.  I think a lot of members would be interested in seeing it.

TIA!

• Moderators
5 hours ago, LTusler said:

Hey Chief,

Last night there was a new video playing on a loop at the event.  it was very interesting, any chance you can get it posted here.  I think a lot of members would be interested in seeing it.

TIA!

He is checking in to it, and if he/we can put a link we will do that. Stay tuned. 

What did you find interesting?

1 hour ago, Travis In Austin said:

He is checking in to it, and if he/we can put a link we will do that. Stay tuned. 

What did you find interesting?

The exploded views of the driver and the bass bin.  Also I would assume it had audio to listen to.  They weren't playing that.

1 hour ago, LTusler said:

The exploded views of the driver and the bass bin.  Also I would assume it had audio to listen to.  They weren't playing that.

That sounds like it might be either the CES 2021 video or the Product & Core Features video.  Both of those videos show those exploded views.

CES2021 Klipsch Jubilee with Roy Delgado
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKlcgNN1wbg

Jubilee Product & Core features
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8g9nmjchTY

Edit: I just rewatched the Product & Core Features video and noticed that this has been updated to show two woofers in bass bin.  The CES video, unsurprisingly, has not been updated.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LTusler said:

Thanks MM,

The second one was close it showed the updated phase plug, but the one I saw showed the whole HF drive in exploded view in one of the scenes. 

The second one has this scene, which is the same as the first one but with a text caption added.

image.thumb.png.37f082888b463b272be9b06a91f3f663.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...