Klipsch Jubilee

henry4841

26 minutes ago, 001 said:

last we heard , the veneer supplies were on Back-order .......no veneer .........no speaker 

so until  the  veneer comes in ......?

16 hours ago, MMurg said:

Nope.  The estimates I occasionally get keep getting later.  Latest I heard was maybe mine may ship near the end of this month.  I'm really getting sick of waiting.

MM,

Have the new Jubs sent to me without veneer and I will veneer them for you, while I break them in for you.

😎

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 001 said:

last we heard , the veneer supplies were on Back-order .......no veneer .........no speaker 

Here’s a solution.... just make that first batch as decorator models until the veneer shows up 😉😉😉

Let us take a step back for a moment.

The poor guy has been waiting for about a year and it seems the excuses just keep coming.

I believe these are priced at $35k-38k. I am sure the factory could figure out how to get some veneer (if that really is the problem).

Just my uneducated and cranky opinion.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HPower said:

Have the new Jubs sent to me without veneer and I will veneer them for you,

😎

Anytime ...and your  Jubes were  veneered all around  the cabinet   ,  real beauties

3 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

I recall that @MMurg placed his order more than a year ago.

yes , the  pre-order was placed 1 year ago  , but  klipsch has only officially  started the production of the Heritage Jubilee   in 2022 , 

1 hour ago, 001 said:

yes , the  pre-order was placed 1 year ago  , but  klipsch has only officially  started the production of the Heritage Jubilee   in 2022 , 

My preorder with PHT was placed on May 8, 2021.  I only did it that early because I naively believed the CES 2021 intro video when it said they were coming in "the summer of 2021".  LOL.  However, I don't think Klipsch even started taking orders from dealers until near the end of 2021.  The first I heard that manufacturing was started was around the PWK Birthday Bash in March of this year when Roy told me that the plant had started cutting panels and was supposed to start assembling them the following week.  I guess that's when the veneer issue was discovered.  That issue is supposedly over.  I believe manufacturing has started again but the latest delay for mine pair was related to the order in which the various finishes were being made.

41 minutes ago, MMurg said:

the latest delay for mine pair was related to the order in which the various finishes were being made.

klipsch must be working on these issues  as we speak  ,  I'm sure they are just as anxious to get it all sorted out , after all these are the  Top of the Line klipsch  Heritage Speakers  .

5 hours ago, Khornukopia said:

That is a lot of time to possibly find another veneer source for at least one pair of Jubilees. 

8 hours ago, PrestonTom said:

I am sure the factory could figure out how to get some veneer...

Its right next to the baby formula.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, 001 said:

No you can get them in Black Ash, or Teak and Lamp's wool. 

But there only got to make them a few pairs at a time initially is was I heard. The official launch was 6/1, so it's only been a week - Officially. 

2 hours ago, Travis In Austin said:

No you can get them in Black Ash, or Teak and Lamp's wool. 

That's what I heard, no walnut yet.  It's disappointing to find out that while I may possibly have been the first person to order a pair, I will not be among the first to receive a pair.  😞 

11 hours ago, 001 said:

Anytime ...and your  Jubes were  veneered all around  the cabinet   ,  real beauties

Thanks

Ya, I veneered all round in Tigerwood.

IMG_0470_sm.thumb.jpg.dd213b6e95020237bcda718c263b9f2e.jpg

5 hours ago, MMurg said:

That's what I heard, no walnut yet.  It's disappointing to find out that while I may possibly have been the first person to order a pair, I will not be among the first to receive a pair.  😞 

But I also know how to do Walnut. 🤓

IMG_0985_sm2.thumb.jpg.88d4416f7d5542117fd6db50e828d293.jpg

You are a very patient man, but I am sure the wait will be well worth it!!!

👍

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...