SOLD- HP EliteBook Pro 8440p

avguytx

SOLD

Years ago, I had lots of laptops but now, not so much except for occasionally.  I do have one that is pretty nice that I could set up with some options if interested.  It's an HP EliteBook 8440p with an Intel Core-i7 620M CPU and has 4gb of RAM (expandable to 8gb).  As it sits, it has Windows 7 Pro on it with a regular 500gb Hard drive and does not have MS Office or any other installed programs.  It does come with a charger and a decent battery and the screen has no marks or dead spots.  It might be able to be updated to Windows 10 and I can do that for you if you prefer.

General info on it with link.  Anymore, I really don't care to take PayPal but I will take a USPS Money Order mailed to me and then it will hit the road.  I've been on this site for years and many here can vouch for me with sales, etc.  I really would rather not have the IRS be involved with my PayPal account anymore.

SOLD

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-elitebook-8440p-notebook-pc/4095872/model/4095879/document/c02030599

I have purchased several laptops from @avguytx in years past, and have always been happy with the quality of the unit, and the excellent packing for shipping.

And, a laptop can certainly be loosely considered an audio related item, since many people stream music through them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I have purchased several laptops from @avguytx in years past, and have always been happy with the quality of the unit, and the excellent packing for shipping.

And, a laptop can certainly be loosely considered an audio related item, since many people stream music through them.

Thank you, Jim.  I appreciate the accolades! 

• avguytx changed the title to SOLD- HP EliteBook Pro 8440p