Forte II Stands

labios

I recently acquired a pair of Forte IIs and when moving them I became aware the base on one was not well attached to the bottom of the speaker.  One of the plastic mounting brackets is missing completely and the glue has deteriorated from two of the remaining three.  

Does anyone know where I might source one of these plastic corner mounting bracket things?  I have looked around a bit but haven't seen any on ebay ore elsewhere:

klipsch.jpg

klipsch2.jpg

Edited by labios
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, labios said:

Does anyone know where I might source one of these plastic corner mounting bracket things?  I have looked around a bit but haven't seen any on ebay ore elsewhere:

Forget these plastic corners    ,  you can cut small wood square  or triangle wood  blocks and  screw straight into the risers ,  it's just as easy and stronger 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandyH said:

Forget these plastic corners    ,  you can cut small wood square  or triangle wood  blocks and  screw straight into the risers ,  it's just as easy and stronger 

I was going to suggest this but most people don't have a chop saw and are safe with power tools. So I referenced something that can just be screwed in.

Now that I think about it he can probably just purchase the wood braces so he doesn't have to cut it but then he still needs to clamp and glue overnight.

These you glue then screw if you don't have clamps.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Solid-American-Oak-Cabinet-Corner-Wood-Blocks-Braces-Package-of-4-Counter-Top/322433986208