Klipsch KV-3 Black Satin w/Box & Manual

Frzninvt

I have an excellent condition Klipsch KV-3 center channel speaker finished in black satin.  It does have some very light scratches on the bottom from where it rubbed against the TV stand legs and a few other little marks here and there but otherwise very presentable.  It is over 20 years old after all.  All the drivers are original and functioning as they should.  The grill and klipsch emblem are also in great shape.  The adjustment rod on the back is there with the rubber foot still in place.  I have the original carton and user manual for it.  I am missing like one or so of the solid corner foam pieces to keep it in place in the box but I will be adding additional packing to secure it for shipping.  Looking to get $125 plus associated shipping costs for it.  Originally intended to mate with the Epic series of speakers CF-1, CF-2, CF-3 but others have used it in different applications with some level of success.

Klipsch KV-3.jpg

Klipsch KV-3 Box.jpg

Klipsch KV-3 Back.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...