Chief Bonehead Interview Re: Heritage Line, incl. Jubilee - Schu's AK-6 Khorn's Featured

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MMurg said:

So much for the "April 2022" Jubilee launch mentioned in the article.  Someday...  🙂

You have been extraordinarily patient!

At least you have been able to hear them ahead of time, so you know that it is worth the wait.  Do you have their new home all prepped and ready to go with all the other components lined up?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, PrestonTom said:

You have been extraordinarily patient!

At least you have been able to hear them ahead of time, so you know that it is worth the wait.  Do you have their new home all prepped and ready to go with all the other components lined up?

I am really sick of waiting but there is nothing I can do to change the situation.  I've had the equipment and planned room treatments in place for months.  I've even had the decorating (Klipsch theme, of course 🙂) completed for about a month now.  These are the posters I've put in the room (along with a bunch of other Klipsch stuff).

PXL_20220406_222053681 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220406_222136374 (Large).jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Schu said:

All good thing to those that wait...

I venture to guess that you will have the very first 'in the field' pair... unless you ordered some exotic veneer or something.

I went with the standard walnut finish.  So, I'm hoping I'll be at or near the front of the line.  🤞

• Travis In Austin changed the title to Chief Bonehead Interview Re: Heritage Line, incl. Jubilee - Schu's AK-6 Khorn's Featured
  • Moderators
On 5/1/2022 at 5:46 PM, MMurg said:

I am really sick of waiting but there is nothing I can do to change the situation.  I've had the equipment and planned room treatments in place for months.  I've even had the decorating (Klipsch theme, of course 🙂) completed for about a month now.  These are the posters I've put in the room (along with a bunch of other Klipsch stuff).

PXL_20220406_222053681 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220406_222136374 (Large).jpg

Nice Iain Moore Poster @seti

• Like 2