Whoa, That is a Big Set of Horns.

Shiva

5 hours ago, Full Range said:

@Dave1291

Just like your HMV dog 

Nah, I got the runt of the litter.  Mine's exactly like the one in this guys video.  He put his on a base.  Mine's not on  a base but the exaact same dog the wqy I see it.  Dunno.  He really doesn't eat much it was just that first bite.  Ouch!   😂

Nipper-Paid-250-and-sells-for-3k.jpg

Compare them and you make the call.  I've seen about 1.3 million of these things nosin on line.  I KNOW the local appliance/record store here had one about this size (maybe) in their store window in the early 60's.  I thought it was larger but maybe not.  I asked about it and the wife of the owner said their youngest daughter wanted it.  I'm actually glad you tossed that out there @Full Range because I just remembered the youngest of the owners 3 kids who wanted it.  Last I heard she had it but that was from the older brother who passed a few years ago.  Now I can nose a bit more.  THAT's the one I'd love to have.  Mine is paper mache and painted with chalk and then it was painted.  Tons of glass/plastic ones of varying heights out there everywhere.

This one in Paul's video is exactly like mine.  Height, head tilt, all of it BUT his is on a base.  Mine has no base but the same mutt.  Paul always like to BS about stuff in his videos so I'm going to send my pic to him and see if they're related.  Has to be a good bloodline if he owns it.  😂

😂

I always knew you weren't right @Shiva!  GLWS brother.  Those sure look sweet!   :)

• Thanks 1