Anyone going to axpona in Chicago?

Good. Then I don't have to hit myself in the head with a frying pan for missing the memo. OTOH we might have made special arrangements knowing. That all said, is there any applicable scheduling aside from the show schedule itself (for those of us who would have to drive three hours then back then still work a shift at said job)?

I'd love to go, but can't because of my study. It takes so much time! I feel like I waste so many opportunities. I sometimes try to choose between study and entertainments in favour to the last one, but still don't have much free time. My friend made me [moderator edit to remove academic fraud "Write My Term Paper Site"}

• Moderators
8 hours ago, riddleen said:

I'd love to go, but can't because of my study. It takes so much time! I feel like I waste so many opportunities. I sometimes try to choose between study and entertainments in favour to the last one, but still don't have much free time. My friend made me [moderator edit to remove academic fraud "Write My Term Paper Site"}

Hey, what's up with you? You start with a couple of very normal posts. Then you throw in a couple here and there with links to software.

Then you have a post we typically see with first time posters who are spammers. 10 or 15 sites  they always hyperlink to a term paper site.

If you are for real, welcome, hope you hang around. You might want to avoid leaving a paper trail on the internet that you are willing to engage in academic fraud to have more free time. 

If you are a spammer, we will know soon enough and you and all of your posts will be erased. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2022 at 12:03 AM, Chief bonehead said:

We will be showing the jubs. 

You must have read my mind. I thought: "If they really want to market and sell these things, they need to go to Axpona 2022. And now, there you are.

This means I have to go now!

• Like 1