Anyone know much about Aragon amps?

W27

I’m looking at an 8008. Always wanted to try one or the 4004. I found one for sale but it’s not local. I want the 8008BB. The amp just says 8008 on it and the owner has no idea. Anyone know how to distinguish the 8008BB from the 8008ST?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The BB is dual mono and fully balanced. The back looks like this. 
97F3F478-D255-4208-9338-440C6796E758.thumb.jpeg.c6f46a7a7881b1ca4378fd6af213b9c8.jpeg

Aren’t the balanced inputs optional? When I searched images I’ve seen both. Everything I see they look pretty identical. I was trying to avoid asking the guy to take the cover off

• Like 1

I’m pretty sure the 8008st didn’t come with balanced inputs. 

1814e0493e8e3870354b1376a370e92c.jpg
I think you are correct. This old stereophile article says balanced inputs are a $500 option but it doesn’t even specify which model they reviewed. I’m thinking maybe the 8008ST they were an option or the $500 is the BB? The one I found is cosmetically challenged, plus shipping from the other coast won’t be cheap. If it’s the BB it’s a good deal. For the ST it’s probably not worth it. It does not have balanced inputs so I’m leaning towards it’s the ST model. Strange they wouldn’t at least put some kind of label on that back specifying what it is.